VERMI MINUS 1 kg.
Supplement i form af vermicelli til heste.
Ernæringsmæssig ormekurs-supplement til heste. Særlig formel, som bidrager til en god og sund tarm hygiejne.
GOOD INTESTINAL HEALTH
- Vermi Minus promotes good intestinal health and frees the horse from parasites of the intestinal tract.
- The purpose of the use of Vermi Minus is to maintain intestinal balance and not to eliminate flora, which would be prejudicial for the animal digestion.
- Vermi Minus is a combination of different plants known for their expectorant, vermifuge and disinfectant effects. It is formulated with natural Calcium (which has diuretic benefits) and Magnesium (which has a role in the intestinal transit time). Moreover, it has an antispastic effect (Mugwort, Tansy, Cinnamon), an antidiarrhoic effect (Areca nut), and is a disinfectant (Garlic, Tansy). Combining these with the stimulants - Cinnamon, Tansy and Mugwort makes Vermi Minus a non-aggressive product for the horse’s intestinal system. It does not make it sensitive to viruses or bacteria.
- Horses: 200g/day for 2 days.
- Ponies: 100g/day for 2 days.
- Foals: 75g/day for 2 days.
- Can be used in competitions.
- For animal use only.
- It is possible to find parasites in droppings in spite of regular usage of Vermi.
- Recommended 3 or 4 times each year. However, certain parasites are tougher and require a second usage with a double dose.
Cereals, lithothamnium, minerals, molasses, extracts of plants and fruits (garlic, tansy, mugwort, areca nut, squash, artemisia cina, male fern, eucalyptus, cinnamon), apple flavoring.
This product is based on herbs. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in herbs. The claims listed in this product sheet are based on general information about herbs. This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your horse's health, We recommend that you contact your veterinary.